Go Back   Jax R/C Forums > Main Foum > R/C Helicopters
  Lost password?

Old 03-19-2010, 08:04 AM
Club Member

Default Well guys i have bad news

This is a post that i was hoping never to wright but i have to. Yesterday i went to the field and was flying my new 700N when about 3 feet off the runway my battery unplugged and it went nose first into the pavment. To add insult to injury it chicken dance for about 30-45 seconds and the only reason it stopped was the fuel line broke and ran out of fuel. As of right now it seems to be a total loss. Dont know what im going to do as of yet the more i dig into it the more stuff is broken or to badly bent up to use. Just wanted to let you all know to make sure that you battery and battery leads are properly secured and dont take that stuff for granted i learned the hard way. All i can say right know is that im pretty mad with my self for not checking it before takeoff. Buy the way any one want to buy a 600N
Old 03-19-2010, 09:34 AM
jaxrotor

Let me know what you need. Maybe I have enough stuff to get you back in the air.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:42 AM
Club Member

Man rob i dont know i have a hell of a shopping list. I went on readyheli and the total for all the stuff that they had (not everything that i needed) it was well over 350 dollars. thats why i was thinking rekit would be cheaper in long run i think. If you still want to know what all i need just let me know and i will get a list together and send it to you.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:55 AM
jaxrotor

I will do what I can..
Old 03-19-2010, 04:32 PM
Heli Pilot

dude that sucks it was flying great too....

Old 03-20-2010, 04:58 PM
Club Member

Send a message via Yahoo to r/c flyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentorange View Post
This is a post that i was hoping never to wright but i have to. Yesterday i went to the field and was flying my new 700N when about 3 feet off the runway my battery unplugged and it went nose first into the pavment. To add insult to injury it chicken dance for about 30-45 seconds and the only reason it stopped was the fuel line broke and ran out of fuel. As of right now it seems to be a total loss. Dont know what im going to do as of yet the more i dig into it the more stuff is broken or to badly bent up to use. Just wanted to let you all know to make sure that you battery and battery leads are properly secured and dont take that stuff for granted i learned the hard way. All i can say right know is that im pretty mad with my self for not checking it before takeoff. Buy the way any one want to buy a 600N
how much for the 600n and what does it have?

Old 03-20-2010, 05:01 PM
Club Member

Send a message via Yahoo to r/c flyer

sorry to hear about the 700n. i have had that happen to my plane before and talk about total loss but now that i am on the DARK side i hope that never happens again. were you running deans on it? good luck getting it back togeather.

Old 03-20-2010, 05:47 PM
Senior Visitor

Well dont think your the only one who has had their helicopter come unplugged. My electric heli came unplugged and fell 40 feet to breaking the tail, landing gear, blades, head, and gyro. Over $100 damage to a $145 heli. Sorry for the loss. Hope to see it fly again some day.

"Propellers are notorious for inflicting serious bodily harm while vigorously defending their space."