Go Back   Jax R/C Forums > Main Foum > Off Topic
  Lost password?

Old 07-01-2010, 10:06 PM
Club Member

Thumbs up 4th

Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable 4th.

Just remember what the 4Th of July is really for. It's the day we declared independence from the rule of the king of ENGLAND TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION, Oh wait that's where we are headed back to, and loss of more and more of our freedom, government telling us what to do.(sorry for getting on my soap box.) Just Have a Happy 4Th All....

Old 07-02-2010, 10:16 AM
Club Member

I want to wish you a safe and fun filled loaded with family time holiday weekend. I ask that you take a moment to reflect on the significance of this weekend. Many brave men and women have given us our freedom and American way of life through their dedicated service and some gave the ultimate sacrifice of losing their life. As we set out to enjoy time with family, great food, and wonderful fellowship, remember those that are still on the front lines continuing to protect our way of life.

v/r
Les
Old 07-03-2010, 11:32 AM
Senior Visitor

Hey who all is going to the fireworks at the landing tomorrow? To those that havent seen me in 1 1/2 years and want to meet me i will most likely be there. I hope everyone has a safe 4th of July.

"Propellers are notorious for inflicting serious bodily harm while vigorously defending their space."